- Inclusion and Innovation Towards Universal Health Coverage
- 31.10.2012 - 03.11.2012
- Upcoming Global Health Events
Second Global Symposium on Health Systems Research
Deadline for submissions: 15 March 2012
Individual abstracts: 1 May 2012
'The Symposium will include research on neglected public health priorities; causes of exclusion of populations or problems; and on what works in reducing these exclusions; and highlight the innovations across all health systems building blocks that facilitate faster progress towards universal health coverage in an affordable manner.
This time, researchers, policy-makers, funders, implementers, civil society and media representatives will gather in Beijing, China, to review the status of Health Systems Research since the last Symposium in Montreux (Nov 2010), to share new evidence, identify new opportunities and gaps, build understanding across disciplinary boundaries, and discuss the way forward to support HSR and the use of evidence in decision-making in low-and middle-income countries.' See more information here.
EventList powered by schlu.net
- 01.07.2013 - 05.07.2013 Executive Course on Global Health Diplomacy
- 08.07.2013 - 09.07.2013 2nd Annual International Conference on Global Healthcare
- 12.08.2013 - 23.08.2013 Copenhagen Summer School in Global Health Challenges
- 11.09.2013 - 13.09.2013 Conference: Intra-urban dynamics and health (Paris)
- 10.10.2013 - 10.10.2013 Maastricht Global & European Health Symposium