Global governance could once be seen in relatively simple terms as the mechanisms of the UN that supported international cooperation. However, in today's world the picture is far more complex with many different institutions and agencies working together in different ways to address global issues. This section provides an introduction to the topic of global governance and the main actors engaged, with a focus on European institutions, including inter-government organisations, EU agencies, global public private partnerships and academic business and civil society actors.
- 01.07.2013 - 05.07.2013 Executive Course on Global Health Diplomacy
- 08.07.2013 - 09.07.2013 2nd Annual International Conference on Global Healthcare
- 12.08.2013 - 23.08.2013 Copenhagen Summer School in Global Health Challenges
- 11.09.2013 - 13.09.2013 Conference: Intra-urban dynamics and health (Paris)
- 10.10.2013 - 10.10.2013 Maastricht Global & European Health Symposium