|About Global Health Europe|
Global Health Europe is a community that promotes synergy between the policy spheres of public health, foreign policy, development, and research for health. Our aim is to improve global health governance through a more coordinated, coherent, consistent and committed European engagement.
Through Global Health Europe events, publications and online discussions, policy communities that have not yet systematically worked together will find a platform for collaboration.
Global Health Europe is set up as a not-for-profit, non-partisan platform and think tank. Originally known under the working title "The European Council on Global Health (PDF)" the mandate to establish Global Health Europe was born out of a meeting of over 30 organisations in January 2008.
Global Health Europe is hosted by the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Global Health Programme, Geneva and the Department of International Health, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
- 01.07.2013 - 05.07.2013 Executive Course on Global Health Diplomacy
- 08.07.2013 - 09.07.2013 2nd Annual International Conference on Global Healthcare
- 12.08.2013 - 23.08.2013 Copenhagen Summer School in Global Health Challenges
- 11.09.2013 - 13.09.2013 Conference: Intra-urban dynamics and health (Paris)
- 10.10.2013 - 10.10.2013 Maastricht Global & European Health Symposium