|New Report on EU Trade Policy and Access to Medicines|
20 October 2009
Oxfam International and HAI Europe have published a new report on the consequences of EU Trade Policy on access to medincines in developing countries. The report titled Trading AwayAccess to Medicines: How the European Union's Trade Agenda Has Taken a Wrong Turn.
The report shows that the EU is opperating under double standards, with some trade policies in direct conflict with the EU's stated committments on development and equitable access to medicines.
The report can be found at: http://www.oxfam.org/en/policy/trading-away-access-medicines
- 01.07.2013 - 05.07.2013 Executive Course on Global Health Diplomacy
- 08.07.2013 - 09.07.2013 2nd Annual International Conference on Global Healthcare
- 12.08.2013 - 23.08.2013 Copenhagen Summer School in Global Health Challenges
- 11.09.2013 - 13.09.2013 Conference: Intra-urban dynamics and health (Paris)
- 10.10.2013 - 10.10.2013 Maastricht Global & European Health Symposium